THE GECKO’S HOSPITALITY GROUP FAMILY PROMISE
Since 1992 when we opened our first Gecko’s Grill & Pub, we have maintained an outstanding commitment & record of placing the highest priority on exceptional sanitation. We offer the GHG Promise to instill confidence in & maintain the wellbeing of our employees and valued guests.
To ensure everyone’s safety and comfort as we welcome you into our dining rooms, we ask that we commit the following promises to each other:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
• GHG will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certified in safe food handling and a certified manager on every shift.
• All employees will pass a health check prior to each shift & employees will be wearing masks & gloves.
• We will be operating at a reduced seating capacity based on phased guidelines and the prudence that is necessary to keep our teams and our guests’ wellbeing our #1 priority. All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing protocols and tables will be reserved specifically to stage our sanitation products.
• Hand sanitizer is readily available to all guests and employees.
• All GHG sanitation protocols have been enhanced; we will continue to clean and sanitize common areas and surfaces regularly and each table after every guest visit. Our sanitation protocols are conducted with increased vigilance and all GHG employees on every shift are dedicated to this effort.
• We conduct full property, EPA-approved for COVID-19, hospital grade, non-toxic, anti-viral electrostatic fogging at each restaurant every day.
• Silverware, utensils, drinking vessels, menus and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized per protocols after every use. Condiments will not reside on the tables; they will be available by request only.
OUR GUESTS’ PROMISE TO US
• You represent that if you have travelled, been exposed to COVID-19, have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), have underlying health conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, you will disclose to us and, at this time, consider using our convenient online ordering or delivery options as an alternative to dining in.
• You agree to follow the social distancing and sanitary protocols that have been put in place to protect you, our other guests and our employees.
• You will strongly consider joining us in practicing the CDC recommendation of wearing face coverings whenever you are in the common areas in our restaurants and will honor local face covering ordinances.
The Gecko’s Hospitality Group Promise will be posted at our entrances, on our website and on our social media platforms so everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep our restaurants & communities safe. If you have any questions, please ask for any manager who will be happy to assist you.
We appreciate your business & your wonderful support, THANK YOU,
Mike & Mike