This is the official website of the Gecko’s Hospitality Group family of restaurants. This is the only authorized website which represents information about our company. We cannot be held responsible for any unauthorized and inaccurate representation elsewhere regarding our company, restaurants, menus, pricing, or other proprietary information and are unable to honor any promotions, menus, offers or pricing from any other unauthorized menu sites or websites which may exist. Caveat Emptor.
Gecko’s Grill & Pub Trademark Information
This paragraph listed on the Gecko’s Grill & Pubs Website is intended to place all readers and recipients of this material on specific notice of Gecko’s Grill & Pubs’ FEDERAL REGISTRATION TRADEMARK Rights.
The United States Patent and Trademark Office has granted Gecko’s Grill & Pub (Party More, Inc., a Florida Corporation) a FEDERAL Service Mark registration for the entire United States of America. Any use of the mark (by design or name) in commerce would constitute federal trademark infringement. Any variations, likeness, copying, or usage would constitute unfair competition and injure the business reputation of Gecko’s Grill & Pubs as well as dilute its trademark.
Please be advised that Gecko’s Grill & Pubs will enforce the rights conferred upon it under the United States Trademark and other laws against any intended infringing and or actual use of this mark.
VIP Rewards Members Terms & Conditions
• Please sign the back of your VIP Rewards Card & register your account at: GeckosGrill.com/loyalty
• VIP Rewards points earned must be applied at the time of visit; points cannot be retroactively added.
• Gift Cards may not be purchased with VIP Rewards Points
• Payment with Promo Card not eligible to earn VIP Rewards points
• VIP Reward Card has no cash value, cannot be applied towards gratuity or tax, and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.
We believe we got everyone’s permission to use any photograph with them in it. However, if you appear in any of the photographs on this website and would like them removed from the website, please contact us using the email below. Thank you.
The Gecko’s Hospitality Group family of restaurants is committed to diversity, inclusion and accessibility in everything we do. These core values are fundamental to the way we do business and come through in the experiences we create for people – both in our restaurants and through our proprietary information contained on this website.
With this in mind, we are continuously taking steps to improve GeckosGrill.com and ensure it complies with the best practices and standards defined by Section 508 of the U.S. Rehabilitation Act and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines of the World Wide Web Consortium.
Our website is monitored and tested periodically by internal and third-party accessibility consultants. Our team helps us identify usability issues and discover new solutions to further improve the accessibility of our site.
Our Current Accessibility Features
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels.
- Association of all data cells in a data table with their headers.
- Skip links are enabled and allow users to skip over content to certain sections of our site.
Further accessibility efforts are always part of our updates. As we continue to improve our website, we will reflect any changes here within our accessibility statement. That way you’ll know about our ongoing efforts and the progress we’re making.